WRS Tech is looking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant to join our very successful Shore based Shipping Team based in our exclusive offices in Hampshire and to help service our international client base. We are looking for proven Recruitment Consultants and we will consider applications from recruiters who are not currently working in Marine or Shipping space.
From your very first day in our idyllic offices, we will ensure that you benefit from a working environment that is the envy of the industry. We want you to achieve your full potential and we'll provide you with a flexible career path that will enable you to do so. You will be offered a very competitive basic salary + flexible benefits scheme + an excellent commission structure as well as the opportunity to work in a very busy sector of WRS Tech Business.
You will be joining a high performing team with a wealth of experience and knowledge who work together to service their international Shipping and Maritime client base.
You will be required to support the Shore based Shipping team by:
* Identifying, attracting and shortlisting candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements
* Identifying and winning new business opportunities
* Create and maintain business relationships with Marine design Clients and candidates
* Operate in line with the relevant legislation and in house procedures
This interesting role will require solid commitment, and is a fantastic opportunity to work within a successful organisation that rewards each individual on their own merits. You will be working with some of the leading consultants within our business so will be learning from the best on how to become successful within the role and how to progress within our business.
* Previous recruitment background as a recruitment consultant
* An interest in learning about new things and new people
* A positive can do attitude
* Good Organization, numeric and literacy skills
* Full UK driving License
For further information please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click HERE