WRS Tech is all about people. We are committed to finding, training and growing the world's most talented employees.
From your very first day in our idyllic offices, we will ensure that you benefit from a working environment that is the envy of the industry. We want you to achieve your full potential and we'll provide you with a flexible career path that will enable you to do so. You will be offered a competitive basic salary + flexible benefits scheme + excellent training and development from the best marine recruiters in the market. Unlike other Resourcer roles, you WILL have the opportunity to earn commission on successful placements.
You will be joining a high performing team with a wealth of experience and knowledge who work together to service their international client base.
You will be required to support the Shipbuilding team by:
* Sourcing candidates for temporary and permanent job vacancies
* Providing customer and candidate care either directly or through a consultant
* Proactive recruitment of candidates for forthcoming projects
* Co-ordination of timesheets and contract documentation
* Preparing and checking documentation
This interesting role will require solid commitment, and is a fantastic opportunity to work within a successful organisation that rewards each individual on their own merits. You will be working with some of the leading consultants within our business so will be learning from the best on how to become successful within the role and how to progress within our business.
* An interest in learning about new things and new people
* Experience of working in a phone based role
* A positive can do attitude
* Good Organisation, numeric and literacy skills
* Full UK driving Licence
* Excellent communication skills
WRS Tech values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.