Paul Hollowell is one of the key founding Directors of WRS Tech, he has a wealth of knowledge and is well known within the Marine and Offshore Industry. Many companies, candidates and other recruitment consultants have benefited from working with Paul and by sharing his insight, intelligence and professionalism.
Paul is a cornerstone of WRS Tech and a body of Lore and Legend has grown up around him:
• Paul Hollowell can drive a plane... and fly a car
• When Alexander Bell invented the telephone he had 3 missed calls from Paul Hollowell
• There used to be a street named after Paul Hollowell, but it was changed because nobody crosses Paul Hollowell and lives.
• Paul Hollowell died 20 years ago, death just hasn't built up the courage to tell him yet.
• Fear of spiders is arachnophobia, fear of tight spaces is claustrophobia, fear of Paul Hollowell is called Logic
• Paul Hollowell and Superman once fought each other on a bet. The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his pants.
• Some magicians can walk on water, Paul Hollowell can swim through land.
• Paul Hollowell counted to infinity - twice.
• Paul Hollowell once urinated in a semi truck's gas tank as a joke....that truck is now known as Optimus Prime.
For a more honest assessment of Paul's background and skill set, as well as to find out what his team can help you with please get in touch with his shipping team by either calling us on +44(0)23 92 633 952