Feeling like you might be underpaid can be one of the most disheartening aspects of work, it makes you feel as if your employer does not value you or the work you do.
According to a survey from Glassdoor.com, a whopping 39% of employees believed that they were not receiving fair pay in their current job.
Here are 12 signs you're paid less than you should be:
- A similar job listing on your company website offers higher pay
- Your firm's revenue has taken off, but your salary has barely budged
- Research tells you you're underpaid
- The salary for your first job was below market, and it hasn't changed much since
- You make less than your colleagues with similar levels of experience and education
- Your level of responsibility has increased, but your salary hasn't
- You're in a speciality area that's not in high demand
- Your mindset is 'I'm just happy to be employed'
- You haven't had a performance review or raise in over a year
- When you do get recieve a salary increase but it is negligible
- Your boss is evasive when you want to discuss your career path
- Your company has a high turnover rate
If when reading through the above you are nodding your head to each one, then don't you think it could be time for a change? Contact WRS Tech today on 02392 633 952 to speak to one of our expert consultants.