Permanent position available in Scotland, for a Technical / Engineering Contracts Manager working within a well established and known maritime business. The primary focus of this position is to review and streamline existing Contracts and Supplier suitability, and supply chain effectiveness - you will be given autonomy to implement new solutions, maximising on cost and efficiency.
This role is working as a part of a team and you will offer real input - utilise creative ideas & solutions, motivate others, and lead by example. You will have regular communication with internal stakeholders, external suppliers, yards, ship based staff, and other office teams.
Ideal Candidate specification:
- We need an experienced all rounder - throughout Engineering Contracts, Procurement, and Supply chain
- Background within the Marine industry preferred, or other High Value Engineering field, e.g. Oil & Gas
- Someone commercially savvy, good communicator and a real problem solver
- Knowledge and understanding of appropriate Maritime class / flag rules & regulations is advantageous but not essential.
- Competent across areas of; Purchase & Procurement, Contract negotiation, Tender and suppliers review, cost and budgeting
- Knowledge of; Engineering parts, spares, technical documentation, engineering design and specifications
Please apply now to be considered, or contact Lee Hayward at WRS Tech, in Confidence - 02392 633952 or Lee@wrstech.co.uk
You must have the immediate right to live and work in the UK to be considered as no sponsorship is available.