Position: Marine Engineer / Fitter
Rate: £19 p/h (Umbrella or LTD)
WRS Tech is currently looking to speak with a skilled marine engineer / mechanical fitter to work in a busy shipyard on a number of different vessels.
Our client is a busy shipbuilding and ship repair company was various upcoming.
Applicants will ideally be apprentice trained and have recent experience of working on refits of a number of vessels such as yachts, ferries, ribs or commercial vessels.
Key Skills required:
- Mechanical fitter of all general Marine systems
- Experience with HVAC and piping systems.
- Striping engines down and re building.
- Fitting all mechanical components.
- Reading and interpretation of technical drawings.
If you are available and interested in this position please apply now and a member of our team will be in touch.
WRS Tech is the recruitment agency working on behalf of our client.