Position: Operations Manager
Job ID: 1913/3
Salary/Rate: Up to £60,000
WRS Tech’s team have a number of vacancies for multiple maritime & technological businesses across the UK and overseas.
This particular client I am recruiting for are looking for an Operations Manager. Working as the Operations Manager you will oversee a number of engineers within differing departments and some personnel directly linked within the office.
WRS Tech’s client is a well-established and highly regarded entity within the maritime industry.
You will have:
• Experience as a marine engineer from either a field service, on site or on-board role
• Working knowledge of 2 and 4 stroke maritime engines
• Workshop / Machining Experience
• Management Experience covering a team of up to 15 people in differing engineering and office departments
• A want to be a leader with a hands on approach
• Ability to oversee and manage multiple projects at any one time
• Be responsible for the production elements, procurement and planning of the businesses daily operations
• Communicate with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are understood and met
• Plan, schedule and review the workload and manpower to ensure targets are being met on a cost effective basis
• Driving Licence
This vacancy is being advertised by WRS Tech who have been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role.