WRS Tech are recruiting on behalf of a world leading tanker owner and operator, looking to recruit a Vessel Manager, to support their fleet of impressive modern LNG vessels. Based in Glasgow - you will report to an experienced Fleet Manager, but also be supported by the wider fleet support team & operations team.
Culture is key, and the business operate a great working culture of openness, genuinely rewarding performance and further career progression and stability internally. The priority is always a high degree of operational safety, efficiency, ultimately running complex vessels with minimal downtime.
Other key duties:
- Adhere to all appropriate maritime legislation and compliance
- Knowledge sharing, and performance management of Masters, Senior Engineers and Junior office staff
- Regular vessel inspections i.e. Condition monitoring, Classification & pre-vetting surveys
- Accurate reporting on fleet performance, maintenance, and ensuring all PMS is fully updated
- Creating dry dock specifications
- Class 1 Chief Engineer - with sea time and Chief Engineer on Gas ships i.e. LNG / LPG
- Existing Shore side experience is desireable but not essential
- Very safety concious, and striving for the highest levels of operational standards.
- Excellent knowldge and understanding of LNG / Gas Cargo containment and respective propulsion systems
- Previous experience with Dry docking and Maintenance
Please note that all applicants must have the exisiting right to live and work in the UK.
PLease apply now, or contact WRS Tech in confidence - Lee Hayward - +44(0)2392633952 or Lee@wrstech.co.uk