Position: After Sales & Parts Manager
Salary: £50 -55K
One WRS Tech's Shipbuilding clients is currently looking to bring on an experienced After Sales & Parts Manager to be part of the Warranty team to provide oversight during the processing of sales and claims. You will be providing expert advice and support to customers through the build of the vessel.
- Working closely with the dealers to support the end-user to make satisfaction is achieved.
- Acting as the main point of contact for dealers.
- Producing and maintaining a record of warranty claims.
- Checking all warranty or goodwill support in line with company policies/budgets.
- Recording all claims are correctly put on the ERP system.
- Owning and managing the warranty process, including investigation and corrective actions.
- Producing a progressive dealer and support offering.
- Controlling and minimising the financial impact.
- Producing accurate quotations for warrant/field support work.
- Attending meetings within the business to show current warranty issues.
- Supporting continuous improvement regarding product quality, design, Supply chain, and production as required.
- Worked within a similar role previously.
- Able to lead and work within a team.
- Strong working knowledge of aftersales systems and processes.
- Computer literate, confident using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident in speaking to clients to keep them fully up to date on all projects.
Please contact the shipbuilding team to discuss further.
WRS is acting as a recruitment on behalf of its client.