Job Title: HR Recruitment Advisor
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
WRS Tech are currently looking for a HR Recruitment Advisor for one of our clients based in Southampton. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a busy yacht manufacturing company. Our client is looking for an individual who has marine experience.
As a HR Recruitment Advisor, you will work as part of a busy HR team assisting mainly with the recruitment and selection process. This will include sourcing suitable candidates, arranging interviews and providing HR support to the managers at interviews.
- Coordinating and supporting the recruitment process for all shopfloor staff.
- You will also be producing and publishing job descriptions and job adverts, preparing interview packs, arranging and taking part in interviews.
- Identifying suitable recruitment channels to source candidates through web searches, social media, campaigns etc.
- Work closely with the recruitment agencies to filter CV’s for the production managers
- Ensure at recruitment stage the candidates right to work checks are carried out effectively
- Any other duties as directed by the Head of Group Human Resources
- To update and maintain the HR databases
- To be responsible for personal and professional development
- Ability to be entrusted with confidential and sensitive information
- Able to maintain and develop good working relationships with all of levels of staff
- Good understanding of HR and Recruitment best practices
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- High attention to detail and organised
- Strong IT Skills to include Microsoft and social media applications
- Previous recruitment and HR experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you are available and interested in this position, please apply below and a member of the Shipbuilding Team will be in touch.
WRS Tech are working on behalf of our client.