WRS Tech are working with a market leading tug/towage business to source an Operations Supervisor for their office in the South East of England. The organisation has established and proven avenues to progress your career, as well as the opportunity to work in a highly professional environment.
The Operations Supervisor provides operational support to deliver a first class towage service while leading a team of 6 operators. Other roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Build strong inter-departmental relationships with the marine and technical teams to ensure a safe and efficient service
- Lead and coach the team to effectively manage peak periods
- Receive orders from customers and organise the scheduling and logistics
- Participate in a 24/7/365 rota system to ensure 24 hour coverage
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with crew and ensure compliance with working time legislation
The ideal candidate will have experience in a marine operations environment with proven people management skills. Minimum 5 GCSE's at grade C or above including Maths and English (or equivalent) as well as proficiency in IT systems. You must have the right to live and work in the UK.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within a truly global organisation with excellent career progression opportunities. In addition, a salary of up to £35,000 per annum is on offer (depending on experience) as well as a competitive benefits package.
WRS Tech is a specialist Marine and Maritime recruitment agency that offer Permanent and Contract recruitment solutions.