Title: Marine Engineer
Duration: 2-3 month
Rate: £20ph (Umbrella or LTD Company)
WRS Tech’s team has a number of vacancies for multiple businesses covering the UK and overseas.
This particular client I am recruiting for is currently looking for a number of Marine Engineers for a 2-3 Contract based in Poole.
The successful candidates will be working with an industry-leading luxury yacht manufacturer.
Responsibilities (Brief Outline):
• Knowledge of both electrical and mechanical engineering
• Confident to build and fit the engine onboard the vessel
• Installation of propulsion and stabilisation systems
• Fit, connect, check, and testing of all marine equipment
• All work needs to be carried out to the highest standards.
• Able to read and understand technical drawings.
• Marine experience would be an advantage but automotive backgrounds will also be considered
• Knowledge of both electrical and mechanical installations would be an advantage
If you are available and interested in this contract please apply now and a member of our team will be in touch.
WRS Tech is the recruitment agency working on behalf of their client.