Position: Account Manager/Sales Manager (Commercial Marine)
Job ID: 1353/16
WRS Tech’s marine team have a number of vacancies for multiple marine businesses covering the UK and overseas.
The maritime client I am recruiting for are looking for an Sales Manager to join an existing team.
Covering Southern England, the Sales Manager - You will focus on the commercial shipping sector, and will be required to interact with commercial ship operators. You will need to illustrate an ability to develop working relationships at a senior level with customers - Hold an understanding of a vessels needs. This will involve a need to understand the appropriate regulations and advise customers of requirements.
WRS Tech’s client is a very established and well regarded entity within the global marine market.
Duties of the Sales Manager:
• Managing the allocated territory and customers on a day to day basis and ensuring effective business development.
• Identify and manage an accurate sales pipeline to illustrate prospective target sales and markets.
• Build relationship with existing and new customers concentrating on commercial shipping sector
• Identifying and appointing distributors and service centres.
• In conjunction with the Head of Sales, agree the footprint for market development and expansion, particularly in newly identified markets to the business.
• Extending the company’s sales proposition through exhibitions, training and sales meetings and conferences.
• Assemble key market data including pricing and fine tuning to opportunity.
• Providing sound input to product development initiatives in conjunction with our technical team.
• Solving Technical propositions and supporting our customer base.
• A good understanding of the commercial shipping sector
• Account Management, business development, distribution networks
• Presentation skills
• Driving licence essential
This vacancy is being advertised by WRS Tech Ltd who has been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role.