Position: Marine Electrician
Duration: 8-12 Weeks
Rate: £19 p/h either LTD or Umbrella
WRS is currently looking for a skilled marine electrician to work on the refit of an old luxury yacht. You will need to be able to install, fault find, and repair electrical installations, including motor starters and equipment control panels to high standards.
• Install cable support systems
• Run and dress cabling in an extremely neat fashion
• Install control cabinet enclosures
• Test your own work to recognised standards (IEE 17th Test and Inspect)
• Assist other departments with their temporary power requirements taking into account electrical loads and distances involved
• Assist the commissioning engineers and take an active role in commissioning equipment
• A proven track record in a marine electrical role
• Experience with 3-phase, motors, motor starters, distribution systems
• Extremely neat work
Please call the Shipbuilding Team to discuss further
The successful candidate will be a valuable member of the electrical department reporting to the Electrical Manager.
WRS is acting as a recruiter on behalf of our client.