Position: Site Operative
Job ID: 1802/1
Salary/Rate: £24k plus overtime (up to 35k)
WRS Tech’s team have a number of vacancies for multiple maritime businesses covering the UK and overseas.
This particular client I am recruiting for are looking for a number of Site Operatives to join the team. Working as a site operative you will: Carry out onsite works and any further reasonable requests to high standards carrying, moving and connecting electrical equipment. This role will see you working alone and with a team in the UK and overseas.
WRS Tech’s client is a well-established and highly regarded entity within the maritime industry.
• Attend client sites and perform installs and other works
• Complete business paperwork / required documents or daily time sheets clearly and promptly
• Be a proactive company representative worker when working alone or within a team
• Escalates any delays / changes in work to the direct line manager
• Follow all Health & Safety requirements
• Assists with the deliveries / collection of items onsite when required
• Use your downtime within the workshop in the UK for product / business training
• Compile and update lists of equipment not being used on site
• Driving Licence
• ECS / CSCS
• Knowledge of HV awareness highly beneficial
This vacancy is being advertised by WRS Tech who have been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role.