Position: Operations Manager
Salary: £40 -45K
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Marine Operations Manager to join and lead a team within the boatbuilding industry.
My client is an established and well-regarded entity within the market place and has seen continued growth. The successful Marine Operations Manager will have an existing work load which includes ensuring that the marine division delivers company internal targets as well as coordinating the team to effectively deliver an industry leading service to the client.
- Management and oversight of all operational functions
- Producing Production build schedules and time management for all products and projects
- Building and development of key supplier relationships for procurement
- Development of manufacturing processes and oversight of process documentation
- Research into new production methods and technologies
- Implementation of ISO, Lloyds, Health and Safety and any other required regulatory requirements
- Helping with Sales within the business
You will need to possess
- A background in pleasure boat/small craft industry or work boat industry
- Familiarity and authority in technical management
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
Please contact the shipbuilding team to discuss further.
WRS are acting as a recruiter on behalf of their client.