Fantastic new role for a Ship Operator, working with one of the worlds' largest and well established shipping businesses. You will be joining their RORO division in a close knit and very inclusive team.
Trade is going very well, and back to pre COVID levels - so there has never been a better time to join!
Your position will entail all commercial and ship operations activities, essentially - ensuring the safe, efficient, and timely delivery of all cargo. You will be speaking with agents worldwide, as trade routes can be anywhere from the Americas, EMEA, and asia and every day will be different
The business have a very efficient and fine tuned software, which you will recieve training on and will be expected to work remoteley - but communicating regularly within the team, document and cost control, and open communication on vessel / port activity with other marine divisions will be a daily activity.
- Proven background in ship / vessel operations, shipping port agency
- Experience with Container, RORO, bulk cargoes will be considered
- Very organised, and comfortable dealing with several tasks at once,
- Able to think on your feet
- Open to, and embrace learning and development
- An excellent communicator
- Personable and professional individual
Please apply now - or contact Lee Hayward - WRS Tech, for a confidential chat
02392633952 or Lee@wrstech.co.uk
WRS Tech are operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.