WRS Tech are representing a global well respected IACS Member Classification society, in a key role to lead and develop a Marine Surveying team in Lagos, Nigeria.
The role will be focussed not only on achieving key deliverables for the registered vessels, but also man management and appraisals, training, and maintiaing very high standards of inspections, reporting and Marine Safety.
We need an individual that can work with owners and managers, build relationships, and help grow presence and reputation in the given geographical area.
This position is not offering an expat package, and will be employed as a local permanent resident.
Previous experience working in Nigeria, or someone with significant ties to Nigeria will be a distinct advantage.
Ideal candidate specification:
- An existing Principal / chief / Lead Marine Surveyor, or Country Manager
- Proven track record working with another IACS member Classification Society
- Demonstratable Man mangement ability
- Class 1 COC in either a Deck or Engine Capacity
- Sea service history with known vessel owners and operators
For more information please contact; Lee Hayward in confidence - +442392633952 or email Lee@wrstech.co.uk
WRS Tech are an independent Recruitment Agency, specialising in the Ship Building, Maritime and Shipping Sector.