WRS Tech is working with a fantastic shipping organisation to source a Vetting Superintendent for their office in Amsterdam. Working within a multi-national team with vessels operating around the world this is a good opportunity to progress your career ashore.
The Vetting Superintendent is responsible for supporting the overall internal/external assurances, customers and overall business procedures. Key roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Continuously plan, review and maintain procedures to ensure vessel acceptance by customers
- Maintain safety systems to a high standard and verify they comply with all relevant regulations and oil major vetting requirements
- Work closely with the Vetting Manager to implement a strong vetting strategy across the fleet of vessels
- Carry out audits and inspections as necessary
- Champion a strong safety culture
- Incident investigation as required
Candidates wishing to apply must have a minimum 2 years sailing in a senior rank on board Chemical Tankers and at least some shore based experience in a vetting role. Must be able to keep up with a fast paced and varied environment. You must also be based in the Amsterdam area and be able to travel at short notice unrestricted.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within a fantastic organisation with exciting projects coming through all the time. In addition, a fantastic salary and benefits package is available depending on experience.
You must have the right to live and work in the EU to be considered, as no visa sponsorship is available.
WRS Tech is a specialist Marine and Maritime recruitment agency that offer Permanent and Contract recruitment solutions.