WRS Tech is working with a fantastic shipping organisation to source a Technical Superintendent for their office in Amsterdam. Working within a multi-national team with vessels operating around the world this is a good opportunity to progress your career ashore.
The Technical Superintendent is responsible for all technical matters with regards to assigned vessels. Roles and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Coordinate all operational and technical matters
- Manage and maintain budgets and OPEX for assigned vessels
- Report regularly to the technical manager
- Assist with the ongoing maintenance and improvement of all health and safety on the vessels in accordance with internal and external policies
- Plan and supervise dry dockings
A full spec will be provided following initial consultation with WRS Tech.
The ideal candidate will hold a Class 1 Motor CoC with experience sailing as Chief Engineer on tankers. Experience in a similar position ashore is essential. You must be willing to be based in Amsterdam (if not already) and travel at short notice.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within a successful and professional environment with exciting projects coming on regularly. In addition, a competitive salary and benefits package is available depending on experience.
You must have the right to live and work in the EU to be considered, as no visa sponsorship is available.
WRS Tech is a specialist Marine and Maritime recruitment agency that offer Permanent and Contract recruitment solutions.