A well-established international shipping business require a Technical Superintendent to assist with the supervision of a large fleet of deep sea vessels, due to fleet expansion.
As a superintendent, you will be fully responsible for all ongoing Technical inspections, updating Ship Management Systems (SMS), assisting with scheduled dry docks, class / flag approvals, repairs and maintenance.
You will need to be very flexible, as this role will require travel as and when required.
- Must hold a Class 1 COC Chief Engineer Unlimited
- Seafaring experience as Chief Engineer working on deep sea vessels, i.e. VLCC Tanker, Bulk, Containers
- Flexible with travel at short notice
- An excellent communicator
- High level of Technical report writing skill
As a reward for your hard work, the organisation will give a very competitive benefits package, excellent training and career progression.
Please do apply now for further information!
You must have the right to live and work in the UK (EU) to be considered, as no visa sponsorship is available. WRS Tech is a specialist Shipping and Maritime recruitment agency that offer Permanent and Contract recruitment solutions.