Position: Workshop Based Mechanical Fitter (Pumps)
Job ID: 2357/2
WRS Tech’s team have a number of vacancies for multiple maritime businesses covering the UK and overseas.
This particular client I am recruiting for are looking for a Workshop Based Mechanical Fitter to work on Pumps. Working as a mechanical fitter, you will join a well-established & skilled team which overhaul various differing industrial rotating equipment such as pumps, gearbox’s, electric motors. You will be responsible for the pump side of things - ensuring all inspection and assembly documentation is completed and procedures, policies and work instructions are followed.
WRS Tech’s client is a well-established and highly regarded entity within the maritime industry.
• Repairs of/to all types of pumps
• Dismantle, inspect, assess and subsequently report on received equipment
• Fault finding
• Carry out root cause analysis of assets
• Working off site removing / installing when required
• Operating specialised equipment related to the workings of the pumps
• Working within and contributing towards the current health & safety guidelines and site requirements.
• Confined space qualification
• Working within standards
• Water Hygiene qualified
• Recognised mechanical apprenticeship
• Driving Licence
This vacancy is being advertised by WRS Tech who have been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role.