WRS Tech, currently recruiting for a Technical Buyer / Purchaser ASAP, based on the South Coast
You will be permanently employed with a very busy Maritime business, as part of a small and efficient purchasing team.
This is a highly technical role and knowledge and understanding of the international maritime engineering / shipping sector will be essential! We are looking for someone personable, good negotiation skills, and very well organised. This position will involve purchase of marine / engineering spares (e.g. pumps, valves, engine parts), general ship supplies, and lubricants.
- Excellent communicator
- Thrive in a pressured environment
- confident with ERP Systems / IT and Data processing of orders
- Provide swift and accurate quotations
- Good knowledge of MRP/ERP systems
Qualifications / Knowledge required:
- Qualified Current or Former Seagoing Engineer / officer - within the Maritime sector
- Detailed engineering knowldge of vessel maintenance and building schedules
- Awareness and adherance to all Class / Flag rules
- Good understanding of Microsoft Projects
Please apply now to be considered and will revert back ASAP!
WRS Tech are operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy