Position: Fabricators / Welders
Job ID: 2127/1
Type: Contract (Initial 2 Months Work)
WRS Tech’s team have a number of vacancies for multiple maritime businesses covering the UK and overseas.
This particular client I am recruiting for are currently looking for a number Fabricator / Welder to join the team. Reporting to the Fabrication Manager; Your main aim will be to carry out workshop activities as tasked by the fabrication manager primarily in fabrication and welding.
WRS Tech’s client is a well-established and highly regarded entity within the maritime industry.
- Your aim is to:
- Follow detailed work instructions and technical drawings relating to the welding and fabrication of component parts and large assemblies
- Using on Mild Steel - Mig/Tig, plasma profiler, guillotine and press brake
- Ensure all relevant documentation is completed correctly and in a timely manner
- Maintain all tools and equipment in a clean and usable state
- Work in accordance with current quality procedures and advise any errors or variances to the fabrication manager
- Assist in the maintenance of clean, tidy and safe working areas
- Be able to work offsite, according to the requirements of the business and the delivery of its services, including liaising with customers, as a representative of the business
- You will:
- Have a weld test 2 weeks prior to your start date
- Work Mon – Friday – with 2 x 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch break
- Work 40hrs a week
- Driving Licence
This vacancy is being advertised by WRS Tech who have been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role.