Position: Marine Joiners
Job Ref: 101/1
Rate: £18.50 p/h
Duration: 2 Months
WRS are currently working closely with one our Marine clients and they are looking to bring in some skilled Marine Joiners to help with a number of refits.
Key Skills required:
• Work including, fitting interior bulkheads and interior panels as well as interior components/ fixtures.
• Ripping out of Interiors.
• Fitting Panels.
• All work needs to be done to the highest standards.
• Drills holes and bolts hardware, hatches, and other parts in place, using hand tools.
• Fitting of cladding and insulation work will be required.
• Worked within the marine industry previously.
• NVQ Level 3 or have served an apprenticeship.
• Able to read and understand technical drawings.
If this is of an interest please send over your CV to the shipbuilding team or call to discuss further 02392 633952.
WRS TECH are acting as a recruitment consultancy on behalf of our client.