WRS Tech are looking to recruit Recruitment Consultants; You will join our very successful Marine and Shipping business based within our exclusive offices in Hampshire & servicing our international client base.
You will be joining a high performing team with a wealth of experience and knowledge who work together to service their UK & International Shipping and Marine client base.
Key aspects of the role:
- Identifying, attracting and shortlisting candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements
- Identifying and winning new business opportunities
- Create and maintain business relationships Clients and candidates
- Operate in line with the relevant legislation and in-house procedures
This interesting role will require solid commitment and is a fantastic opportunity to work within a successful organisation that rewards each individual on their own merits. You will be working with some of the leading consultants within our business so will be learning from the best on how to become successful within the role and how to progress within our business.
- Must have experience working as a Recruitment Consultant
- Knowledge of Marine, Maritime or Offshore markets an advantage
- An interest in learning about new things.
- A positive attitude and self-starter
- Good organisation, numeric and literacy skills
- Full UK driving License
You will be offered a very competitive basic salary, an excellent uncapped commission structure as well as the opportunity to develop and influence your own business.
We look forward to receiving your CV.