Position: Service Engineer
Job ID: 1799/1
Salary: £25000 - £32000 Plus Overtime
WRS Tech’s team have a number of vacancies for multiple clients across the UK and overseas which have strong & long lasting order books.
We are currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer (Diesel Generators) – Ideally, we are looking for an experienced Service Engineer – someone who’s electrically biased with a good knowledge of Standby Power/Systems.
WRS Tech’s client is a very established and well known business.
Working across the South, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the business with all Standby Power Generation requirements.
The Service Engineer candidate will have experience in:
• Routine Servicing & Maintenance (PPM), Installation & commissioning on a variety of generators • Load Bank Test, Site Surveys, Fault Finding, Inspection & Testing on Generator sets and associated equipment
• Cover Breakdowns, commissioning and customer training
• Document Control
• Experienced in being on call
• Apprentice Trained
• Experience with Critical Power Applications
• Control Panel & Electrical Distribution
This vacancy is being advertised by WRS Tech Ltd who has been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role.