WRS Tech is working with a renowned shipping business in the North East of England to source a technical superintendent. You will be technically fully responsible for all ongoing inspections, updating Ship Management Systems (SMS), training junior engineers, scheduled dry docks, class / flag approvals, repairs and conversions for the ships assigned to you.
You will need to be available to travel internationally when required.
* Ideally hold a seagoing CoC - Preferred Class I or Class II or time served in other seagoing environment
* Experience in a vessel management position is highly desirable but not essential
* Flexible to live within a commutable distance of the office
* An excellent communicator
* High level of Technical report writing skill
* Experience with MoD contracts or service would be highly desireable
As a reward for your hard work, the organisation will give a very competitive salary as well as a full benefits package to be discussed at interview. More importantly the role offers excellent opportunities to progress your career ashore with training (if required)
Please do apply now for further information
You must have the right to live and work in the UK (EU) to be considered, as no visa sponsorship is available
WRS Tech is a specialist Marine and Maritime recruitment agency that offer Permanent and Contract recruitment solutions.