Title: Internal Sales Representative
Salary: Up to £40K
WRS Tech’s team have a number of vacancies for multiple businesses covering the UK and overseas.
This particular client I am recruiting for are currently looking for Internal Sales Representative to join a busy maritime company based in Poole.
WRS Tech’s client is a well-established and highly regarded entity within the marine engineering industry.
Responsibilities (Brief Outline):
- You will be responsible for the lead generation and prospect verification to make appointments for sales representatives
- Build relationships and maintain contact with existing customers and seek new opportunities for the team
- Support the marking team with their events and campaigns to make follow up calls to potential customers
- Ensure the database is kept up to date with all account details to assist in accurate marking initiatives
- Collect and record marketing intelligence and competitor information
- Maintain accurate customer records
- Work to the highest level of customer service at all times
- Ensure that customer inquiries, complaints and orders are responded to in a prompt manner
- Strong sales experience within a busy environment
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the MS office package
- Professional telephone manner
- Able to work independently while thriving in a team-based environment
- BTEC or NVQ or equivalent sales experience
If you are available and interested in this position, please apply and a member of our team will be in touch.
This vacancy is being advertised by WRS Tech who have been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role.