Position: Sales Representative
Job ID: 131/17
Location: South East / Home Based
WRS Tech’s team have a number of vacancies for multiple maritime businesses covering the UK and overseas.
This particular client I am recruiting for are looking for a Sales Representative. Working closely with Sales Manager, you will focus on the sales of marine equipment. You will proactively manage a portfolio of existing customers and develop new sales opportunities to deliver budgeted sales and margin. The role requires the implementation of business plans as required, to deliver effective customer returns, whilst maximising business revenue.
This is a field sales role seeing you travel roughly 70% of your time.
WRS Tech’s client is a well-established and highly regarded entity within the maritime industry.
- Develop, report and assume the responsibility for sales and sold margin budget for set region and/or assigned products and /or assigned agents / distributors.
- Maintain and further develop present assigned customer relationships.
- Identify and develop relationships with potential customers.
- Identify and develop relationships with potential customers
- Develop and maintain Customer Satisfaction.
- Propose customer or product specific sales target based on market outlook, identified opportunities and strategy.
- Create and maintain opportunities in CRM.
- Maintain accurate customer records among assigned customer accounts.
- Cooperate and coordinate sales activities for global or cross country operating customers with responsible colleagues.
- Ensure that customer inquiries, orders and complaints are responded to in a prompt and satisfactory manner.
- Coordinate the sales activities with the line management and execute the sales strategy, through the most effective and profitable sales channels executing fulfilling sales orders for this well-known marine business
- UK Driving Licence
- Marine Sector and industry knowledge
This vacancy is being advertised by WRS Tech who have been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role.