Job: Marine Pipefitter
Length: 6 Months +
Rate: £18 P/H
WRS Tech is currently recruiting for a number of skilled marine pipefitters for an upcoming project in Portsmouth.
The role offers long term work with lots of hours available.
You will be working on commercial vessels on a busy working site and will be responsible for pipe fabrication, welding and fitting on various size pipe.
Duties (to include but not limited to)
- Fabrication of various pipe both onboard and workshop based
- Welding (TIG and STICK)
- Fitting pipe on board vessels
- Working with steel, stainless and cuni pipe of various size
- Using wire to route and template
- Recent and relevant experience of working within the Marine industry essential - commercial vessels are desirable
- Previously coded in TIG / Stick welding - desirable
- Worked with a range of pipe thickness
- Worked with Steel, Stainless and Cuni
If you are available and interested in this position please apply and a member of our team will be in touch.
WRS Tech is the recruitment agency working on behalf of their client.