Position: Electrical / Electronic Engineer
Job ID: 1556/45
Salary/Rate: Up to 35k Plus benefits
WRS Tech’s team have a number of vacancies for multiple maritime businesses covering the UK and overseas.
This particular client I am recruiting for are looking for a an Electrical / Electronic Engineer who can design, development and modify electrical/electronic control systems and ancillary equipment for process plant. This person will provide electrical support necessary for manufacture, test and maintenance in-service.
WRS Tech’s client is a well-established and highly regarded entity within the maritime industry.
- Selection of electrical / electronic hardware for design in accordance with customer requirements (including MoD), involving liaison with suppliers
- Engineering design and production of documentation for hardware and software control systems
- Development of automation and control software that will be installed on process plants to fully comply with company and/or the customer’s requirements
- Direction of Design Office during production of designs, including checking
- Operation of the Company’s Departmental Procedures
- Liaison with production/sub-contractors during manufacture and test of control systems, sub-assemblies etc
- Supervision of technicians building prototype units
- Testing and fault finding of control and test systems, including preparation of relevant documentation
- Visits to clients’ offices or sub-contractor/suppliers’ works as required.
- Analysis, assessment and deployment of modern technology to improve the effectiveness, operation and accessibility of information
- Driving Licence
- Degree or HNC/HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Candidates must be able to obtain SC Clearance
This vacancy is being advertised by WRS Tech who have been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role.