Principal Riser Engineer
We have the pleasure to be working with a specialist engineering consultancy in Surrey, who due to continued growth are looking to recruit a Principal Engineer who has a strong background working on riser analysis and engineering.
In this role, you will be responsible for the development of the Flexible Riser engineering team
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge and the potential to create and develop their own team.
Typically, you will be involved in the following activities:
- Riser and Umbilical engineering
- Development of installation, manufacturing and integrity management
- Developing operational procedures for projects in varying water depths and from different asset types.
- General project engineering
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Degree Educated in a relevant engineering discipline
- Proven background in Marine Dynamic Analysis
- Well versed in SURF projects and numerical analysis
- Background working in multiple water depths and multiple asset types (Semi Subs, Drillships, Jack Ups etc)
- Software experience using packages such and Orcaflex, GMoor or ANSYS
- Strong desire to develop and grow a team.
This role will come with a competitive financial package and excellent career opportunities.
For further information please contact Paul Hollowell - Offshore Marine Technology Division.