Job: Marine Electrician
Length: 4 Months
Rate: £21 P/H + OT (umbrella or ltd company)
WRS is looking to speak with a number of skilled Marine Electrician for an upcoming opportunity in Portsmouth Dockyard.
Suitable candidates will have a shipbuilding / ship repair background ideally within the MOD/Naval industry.
Candidates must also be eligible for CTC Clearance. Candidates who already hold this will be an advantage.
Suitable candidates must also hold a minimum of NVQ level 3 or equivalent in their field.
Duties (to include but not limited to)
- Read/Interpret Electrical Drawings and Guidance information.
- Install various types of Electrical Equipment such as motors, starters, control panels, internal and external comms.
- Fault diagnosis and defect rectification.
- Carry out Electrical Testing.
- Execute various crimping techniques. ERMA, Gold pin.
- Install Cable Support Systems. Cable Tray/Basket/Conduit/Hangers
If you are available and interested in this position please apply now and a member of our team will be in touch.
WRS Tech is the agency working on behalf of their client.