WRS Tech are currently working with a successful and well-known organisation within the maritime industry. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate as you will constantly be kept busy with new projects on the River Thames.
Our client is seeking a Marine Engineer with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Marine or Volvo Engineering. Other roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintaining of craft, machinery and equipment
- Oversee all planned maintenance
- Ensure vessels have the required fuel, oil and water.
- Work efficiently with crew on the deck
- Assist with stock control
- Update appropriate paperwork in relation to Health and Safety issues.
The ideal candidate must hold the MCA Approved Engine Course and have experience of working on deck. Candidates wishing to apply must have the existing right to live and work in the UK. Candidates must be located or willing to be located in the London area as a 4 day on, 4 day off shift schedule will be arranged.
The successful candidate will join a growing and successful team, whilst gaining more experience within the industry. In addition, a salary of between £30,000 - £35,000 (+ benefits) is on offer depending on experience.
WRS Tech is a specialist Marine and Maritime recruitment agency that offer Permanent and Contract recruitment solutions.