Job: Hydraulics Supervisor
Type: Contract or Perm
WRS Tech is currently recruiting for a hands on working Hydraulics Supervisor for a long term contract or permanent position based in Southampton.
The role will be working with a busy ship repair company on both planned and reactive projects.
The successful candidate must have recent and relevant experience within the marine industry and be experienced with all aspects of hydraulic engineering.
You will hold relevant qualifications as well as having supervisory experience.
General duties to include but not limited to:
- Visiting clients and reviewing job requirements
- Assisting with quoting / pricing up jobs
- Fault Finding
- Working with design systems
- Actively promote the company to new and existing clients
- Manage a small team of hydraulic engineers
If you are available and wish to discuss this role further please apply now with your updated CV and a member of our team will be in touch.
WRS Tech is the recruitment agency working on behalf of their client.