Position: Application Engineering Assistant
One of our shipbuilding client is looking to bring in an Application Engineering Assistant to support the design engineering department to collate and distribute technical information across the different sites.
- Collating accurate databases of information controlled by the engineering team.
- You will required to help develop and maintain project documentation such as: drawings, specifications, quotations, taking minutes in meetings and project documents.
- Work closely with external suppliers and colleagues collecting technical information to develop accurate specifications and optional extras for all models.
- Be able to assist with updates to client internal layout drawings.
- Issuing of technical information to production, supply chain, sales and marketing
- Working closely with estimators to help produce and record quotes for bespoke client requests.
- Reviewing technical information for marketing and PR.
- Able to work on multiple projects, follow up on assignment with minimum supervision.
- Confident in working with Microsoft office, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Time oriented individual with exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience in a design office environment.
- Ability to use 2D & 3D CAD software.
- Previous experience within the marine industry.
If you feel you match the above requirements please apply now with a copy of your updated CV and a member of our team will be in touch.
WRS Tech is the recruitment agency working on behalf of their client.