Position: Senior System Design Change Engineer
Job ID: 122/102
Salary: To be confirmed upon application
WRS Tech’s team have a number of vacancies for multiple businesses covering the UK and overseas.
This particular client I am recruiting for are currently looking for a Senior System Design Change Engineer – As the Senior System Design Change Engineer you primarily manage the production of technical Guidance Information enabling the integration of Combat System Design Changes into the platform.
WRS Tech’s client is a well-established and highly regarded entity within the marine engineering industry.
Responsibilities (Brief Outline):
- Lead the production of technical Guidance Information
- Investigate, develop and offer technical recommendations on engineeiring challenges
- Provide technical support and advice on combat systems
- Lead the engineering within the “Submarine Combat System Design Change Team” managing the production of technical Guidance Information to performance, at cost and on time.
- Be trusted to investigate, develop and offer technical recommendations on real engineering challenges to the customer.
- Provide technical support and advice on combat systems ensuring that cross-platform integration issues and safety aspects of any design support / design change tasks are addressed.
- Utilise problem solving in the timely resolution of technical queries to the benefit of all stakeholders.
- Undertake stakeholder management to promote team working and jointly identify opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the submarine support function.
- To provide Combat Systems engineering support at the waterfront.
- Be engaged in the delivery of our existing and evolving business, which is focused on delivering the right outputs, to enable the customer to realise their desired outcomes.
- Driving Licence
- Background in either: Naval Architecture, Marine, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or other Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Willing to travel to a number of sites across the UK
- Ability to obtain SC clearance
This vacancy is being advertised by WRS UK Ltd who has been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role.