Position: Strategic Systems Engineer
Job ID: 122/101
Salary: To be confirmed upon application
WRS Tech’s team have a number of vacancies for multiple businesses covering the UK and overseas.
This particular client I am recruiting for are currently looking for a Strategic Systems Engineer – As the Strategic Systems Engineer you will deliver engineering support to contracted outputs for SWS & SWSS (Strategic Systems) in-service and future submarine programmes.
WRS Tech’s client is a well-established and highly regarded entity within the marine engineering industry.
Responsibilities (Brief Outline):
• Technical report writing
• Data & Materiel analysis
• Engineering procedures / policy updates
• Programme and schedule reviews
• Act as an internal subject matter expert for Submarine Strategic Systems, providing advice and facilitating coherent information exchange to support cross business outputs
• Knowledge of Submarine Strategic Systems activities
• Deliverance of engineering support
• Naval Strategic and Combat Systems
• Driving Licence
• Educated to a minimum foundation degree / BTEC (HNC/HND) level in Electronic/Mechanical Engineering discipline
• Membership or applying for membership of a profession engineering body (IET,IMechE)
• Ability to obtain SC clearance
This vacancy is being advertised by WRS UK Ltd who has been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role.