Position: Test Technician
Salary/Rate: To be confirmed upon application
WRS Tech’s team have a number of vacancies for multiple businesses covering the UK and overseas.
This particular client I am recruiting for are currently looking for a Test Technician. As the Test Technician, you will carry out the complete testing of high difficulty electro mechanical products that are part of the marine range of products.
WRS Tech’s client is a well-established and highly regarded entity within the marine engineering industry.
Responsibilities (Brief Outline):
- Working to a high standard of comprehensive testing, fault finding, repair and assembly of electro mechanical equipment
- Understand and work from detailed drawings, documents, procedures, schematics and oral and written instructions
- Must have previous experience working to a high standard with operations such as:
o Soldering & Unsoldering
o Filing & Cutting
o Wiring & Crimping
- Rework of printed circuit assemblies
- Assist with the creation of SOPs and documentation
- Previous experience of working in a cellular manufacturing environment
- Microsoft Word & Excel experience
- Soldering / Unsoldering
- Filing & Cutting
- Wiring & Crimping
- Analytical approach to solving problems with strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- High attention to detail and organised
- Must be able to work well in a team and alone
- Must be able to obtain Security Clearance
This vacancy is being advertised by WRS Tech. WRS Tech have been appointed to act as part of the recruitment process for this role.