Start: 2nd September
Length: 12 weeks
Rate: £25 P/H (basic + OT)
WRS Tech is currently recruiting for a number of Platers with experience in shipbuild / shiprepair for a 12 week contract based in Scotland.
Duties (to include but not limited to)
- Interpret and work from drawings and guidance as required
- Have all the basic hand skills, i.e. burning & chamfering of various gauges and types of plate.
- Tack welding and short run fillet welding (Training/Qualification can be provided)
- Fabrication of various frames and seating’s from technical drawings to the required tolerances
This role would preferably be suited to a workshop-based fabricator but will require the flexibility to work on ship when required
- Hold UK Security Clearance (CTC or BPSS not suitable)
If you are available and interested in this position please apply now and a member of our team may be in touch.
WRS Tech is the recruitment agency working on behalf of their client.