Job: Marine Electrician
Start: 2nd September
Length: 12 weeks
Rate: £25 P/H (basic + OT)
WRS is recruiting for a number of Marine Electricians for a 12 week contract starting on 2nd September.
Suitable candidates must have relevant shipbuild / shiprepair experience.
Duties (to include but not limited to)
- Read/Interpret Electrical Drawings and Guidance information
- Install various types of Electrical Equipment such as motors, starters, control panels, internal and external comms
- Fault diagnosis and defect rectification
- Carry out Electrical Testing
- Execute various crimping techniques. ERMA, Gold pin
- Install Cable Support Systems. Cable Tray/Basket/Conduit/Hangers
- Hold UK Security Clearance (CTC or BPSS not suitable)
If you are available and interested in the above position please apply now and a member of our team will be in touch.
WRS Tech is the recruitment agency working on behalf of their client.