Position: Product Verification Engineer
Job ID: 1560/7
Salary: To be confirmed upon application
WRS Tech’s team have a number of vacancies for multiple businesses covering the UK and overseas.
This particular client I am recruiting for are currently looking for a Product Verification Engineer. Reporting directly to the Manufacturing Manager, you will test a wide variety of highly complex electronic and electromechanical equipment / systems establishing a Product Verification programme that improves product reliability to reduce warranty costs.
WRS Tech’s client is a well-established and highly regarded entity within the marine engineering industry.
Responsibilities (Brief Outline):
• You will: Carry out verification testing
• Detailed report writing
• Test and fault find of electronic equipment using oscilloscopes, signal generators, network analyzers, power meters, DVM’s etc
• Promote Lean Manufacturing
• Experience in test and fault find on electronic equipment and systems (sometimes customer witnessed FAT’s)
• Use of various test documentation – wiring diagrams, test specs, circuit diagrams etc
• Experience in competently using wide variety of bench test equipment (not automated) oscilloscope, signal generators, network
analyzer, power meters, DVM’s etc
• Report writing to a good standard
• Test support – senior role within the test resource pool
• Networked systems – familiar with IP address configuration, sub nets etc
• Experience of testing to different requirement documents such as IEC60945 or qualifying against quality standards
• Ability to obtain SC Clearance
• Driving licence
• Passport Holder
• An electronics qualification will be a distinct advantage
This vacancy is being advertised by WRS Tech. WRS Tech have been appointed to act as part of the recruitment process for this role.