WRS Tech are working with a world renowned shipping business to source a Technical Superintendent for their operation in Gabon. If you are looking for something different to the 'norm' this is an ideal opportunity to get involved with.
The Technical Superintendent will be responsible for the day to day management of the assigned assets as well as keeping the client informed of all relevant information. Other roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Plan and supervise all maintenance and dry docking
- Ensure PMS system is updated and implemented effectively across all vessels
- Liaise with crew to ensure the safe and efficient running of the vessel
- Keep vessel down time to a minimum
- Ensure all budgets are strictly adhered to
- Conduct senior officer appraisals in conjunction with the relevant departments
- Report regularly to the senior management on all relevant matters
Candidates wishing to apply must be willing to be based in Port Gentil and have fluency in both English and French language. A seagoing background as Chief Engineer is preferred with commensurate experience ashore managing vessels within the offshore industry.
The successful candidate will win the opportunity to get involved with exciting vessels and projects as well as excellent progression opportunities within the business. In addition an expat style package is on offer.
WRS Tech is a specialist Marine and Maritime recruitment agency that offer Permanent and Contract recruitment solutions.