Position: HR & Executive Support
Salary: £25 – 27K plus benefits
WRS Tech are currently looking for a HR and Executive Support for one of our clients based in Southampton. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a busy manufacturing environment.
We are looking to speak with experienced HR and Business Support to join a busy team. Our client is looking for an individual who is articulate, analytical and who has a keen eye for detail.
- To be the first point of call for all question on company policies.
- Prepare offer letters and new starter packs for new members of staff.
- Supporting recruiting managers with any needs they have from, recruitment campaigns, attending interviews and taking notes, build the relationship with hiring managers and recruitment agencies and filter CV’s for job openings.
- Keep track of all documentation, sickness absence and holiday requests alongside the Payroll Specialist.
- Respond to and seek references for all employees.
- Updating the Chief Executive calendar and circulate within the team.
- Assist the HR Manager with probation and performance reviews.
- Support the HR department and managers on compiling paper trails on employee relations matters i.e. grievances, disciplinaries, flexible working requests etc .
- Take notes in confidential meetings.
- Maintain databases such as Employee Master Database, Employee Numbering and Recruitment tracker.
- Provide admin support to the Executive Team this will include car hire, accommodation booking, drafting letters, putting together Power Point presentations and note taking.
- Good understanding of Employment Law and Legislation, HR best practice.
- Able to maintain and develop good working relationships with all of levels of staff.
- Be flexible to travel to other sites within the UK.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisation within a busy office environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- High attention to detail and organised
- Full UK Driving Licence
- HR qualification – CIPD Level 5 equivalent
- Experience in working in a fast pace Human Resources department
If you are available and interested in this position, please call a member of the shipbuilding team on 02392 633952.
WRS Tech are working on behalf of our client.