Position: Workshop Engineer
Job ID: 97/17
Salary: To be confirmed upon application
WRS Tech’s team have a number of vacancies for multiple businesses covering the UK and overseas.
This particular client I am recruiting for are currently looking for a number of Workshop Engineers. Working as a Workshop Engineer, you will conduct full engine overhauls, repairs to engine builder/company required specifications – full training will be given to an established automotive or marine engineer (car, motorbike, hgv, boat).
WRS Tech’s client is a well-established and highly regarded entity within the marine engineering industry.
Responsibilities (Brief Outline):
- Conduct maintenance on a variety of HP engines
- Repair engines within the workshop
- Conduct overhauls of sub-assemblies
- Carry out engine and component inspection
- Engine part cleaning as and when required
- Complete quality documentation and work instructions
- Completion of measurement calculations to agreed specifications
- Loading and unloading of vehicles as required – using forklift and overhead cranes – full training provided
- Attend training courses on engines &/or new products as required
- Ability to follow work instructions
- Report writing
- Experience in engine overhauls / maintenance and repairs
- Driving Licence
- A mechanical qualification
- Be willing to attend training courses once every 6 months
This vacancy is being advertised by WRS Tech. WRS Tech have been appointed to act as part of the recruitment process for this role.