Job: Mechanical Fitter Supervisor
Length: 3-5 Month contract with a possible extension
Rate: £23 per hour (Umbrella or LTD)
WRS is actively recruiting for an experienced marine mechanical supervisor for a long term contract based in Plymouth.
The role can offer an immediate start for approx 3-5 months work, with the possibility for extension.
There are a minimum of 60 hours available to the suitable candidates, and offers and opportunity to join a busy, growing client of ours.
- Mechanical fitter of all general Marine systems.
- Experience with HVAC and piping systems.
- Striping engines down and re building
- Fitting all mechanical components.
- Reading and interpretation of technical drawings
- Lead a team of mechanical fitters; ensuring work is being carried out on time and to the required standard
- Ability to quality check and report
- Work as the intermediate between management and mechanical fitters
- Assessing works and reporting back to management
Candidates MUST also be eligible for Security Clearance and hold a minimum of NVQ level 3.
If you match the above requirements and are interested in this position please apply now and a member of our shipbuilding team will be in touch.
WRS is acting as the recruitment agency on behalf of their client.