Position: Interior Joiner & Exterior Outfitter
Job Ref: 331/37
Rate: £18 p/h
Duration: 2 Months
I am currently working on behalf of one of my Marine client that is doing a number of refits on Luxury yachts and is looking to bring in a number skilled tradesman into their Joinery Department. My client currently has 2 requirements for Interior Joiners & Exterior Outfitters.
Key Skills required:
- Interior Outfitter on ship & yachts. Work including, fitting interior bulkheads and interior panels as well as interior components/ fixtures.
- Final Fix on interior Furniture.
- Marine Specific skills working on refits on yachts or other vessels.
- All work needs to be done to the highest standards.
- Drills holes and bolts hardware, hatches, and other parts in place, using hand tools.
- May measure, cut and install insulation in designated sections of boats, using hand tools.
- Worked within the luxury yachting industry previously.
- NVQ Level 3 in Boatbuilding or have served an apprenticeship.
- Able to read and understand technical drawings.
If this is not of an interest please send over your CV to the shipbuilding team or call to discuss further 02392 633952
WRS TECH are acting as a recruitment consultancy on behalf of our client.