Position: Marine Engineer
Job ID: 634/9
Location: Dorset - Poole
Salary: £24000 - £27000 + overtime, van, laptop and phone
WRS Tech’s marine team has a number of vacancies for multiple clients across the UK and overseas who have strong & long lasting order books.
We are currently recruiting for a Marine Engineer based in Dorset – Ideally, we are looking for an apprentice served marine engineer who has strong experience in the installation, maintenance and service of marine inboard and outboard engines.
WRS Tech’s client is a very established and well known marine business.
Working in Dorset, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the current team with all pleasure/leisure marine engineering requirements.
The Marine Engineer candidate will have experience in:
• Installation, Service, Maintenance, Repair, Overhauls of Marine Engines
• Installation & Service, Repair of engine controls
• Knowledge of Exhaust Systems, Steering Controls, Stern Gear and vessel plumbing.
• Electrical (DC/AC) Installation/Fault Finding/Repair
• Document Control
• Experience in using computer based diagnostic controls
• Experience in Gearboxes, Shaft/Sail/Stern Drives
• Apprentice Trained
• OEM Engine Trained
• Previous experience within a similar role
• Experience with inboards and outboards
This vacancy is being advertised by WRS Tech Ltd who has been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role.