Role: Parts Person
Start : ASAP
WRS Tech’s team have a number of vacancies for multiple businesses covering the UK and overseas.
This particular client I am recruiting for are currently looking for a Parts Person. This position will see you working within a professional team selling engine spare parts and accessories through means of phone, face to face and email.
WRS Tech’s client is a well-established and highly regarded entity within the marine engineering industry.
• Talking to customers over the phone, via email and at the trade counter
• Using the internal current product/parts catalogue to assist with sourcing / selling parts
• Selling stock / parts to general retail trade (B2C) and to trade customers (B2B)
• Sorting and managing the parts within the warehouse
• Covering goods-in / goods-out
• Taking receipt of deliveries
• Unloading/loading lorries using a forklift
• Counterbalance forklift licence desirable – not essential as training will be offered
This vacancy is being advertised by WRS UK Ltd who has been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role.